Why this policy should be of your interest?
While many people tend to ignore privacy policies, we recommend you to take the necessary time to read through the policy herein. You have the right to:
- Know how the current policy may or may not affect you.
What information is collected and why?
The information we collect is, in some cases, personally identifiable information or personal contact information. The features that might have any such information collected are:
- Like our Site on Facebook.
- Like or Share one or multiple articles on Facebook.
- Pinterest (Pin it)
- Share on Google+
- Share with “sharethis”
- Share on https://del.icio.us/
- Share via email
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share via Twitter
- Leave comment on one of the pages (or on multiple pages) of our Website
- Clicking on any ads displayed on our Site
Sharing features (see points 1-9 listed above) our as popularly known by many people. When you share content on social media, people will see what you shared. It is your own responsibility as far as sharing goes and how that would or would not cause other people to know private details about you.
Clicking on ads is out of our responsibility and will redirect you to third parties. We can’t be held responsible for any consequences resulting from:
- Clicking on too many ads, unwanted installation of extra toolbars or software tools on your device.
- Purchasing advertised items and not being satisfied or not considering it was the same as the quality of the ad. We are not responsible for how other people advertise their products and services. We do believe that in many cases, upon checking the websites and people’s feedback on certain products and services you can learn more about these realities and not just take risks. Even if you do take any risks – it is entirely your responsibility, made with your own consent.
- Regretting the posting of a comment on our Site. Make sure you want to post a comment before doing so. We cannot guarantee removing any of your comments. However, in special cases, we may do so, without any direct or indirect communication of our actions.
Under normal conditions, disabling cookies will not affect your experience of reading and browsing through our content. For more details about disabling or disallowing cookies, check your browser and relevant documentation. Some useful links that may help you better understand:
The above links may, at once, become invalid. In case it happens, feel free to contact us so that we can update these links. The first link is to be used and sufficient in most cases. We are not responsible for your privacy once you visit any of the mentioned links. We are not affiliated with any of those websites.
Information collected by third parties
Information collected by third parties is any information, personally identifiable or not, which is collected by any of the social media platforms, by Google (our advertising affiliate) or by other sites you access through our Site.
Make sure to check Google’s privacy policies, and also any other privacy policies from the sites you intend to visit. You can always close a website if you are not in full agreement with their policies or terms and conditions. Be aware of protecting your personally identifiable information, and be responsible with it!
Last Update: 13rd of August, 2016